• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
The Zoom link is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmRodz09, with Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Virtual meeting at noon Wednesday.
This week features Undersheriff Ron Cameron.
Meeting access is by Zoom platform, https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81445247896?pwd=ZnVteW 5GcVFJcnBzM0h1M053WUlWQT09 with Meeting ID 814 4524 7896 and Passcode 818137.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in person every Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at the First Congregational Church, 279 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a virtual café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Registration is required at www. jeffcounty chamber.org/events.
Email [email protected] for more information.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Meets in person at noon Tuesdays at the Northwest Maritime Center, Level 2, 431 Water Street in Port Townsend.
This week features a holiday party.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Meets in person at noon Thursdays at the Old Alcohol Plant, 310 Hadlock Bay Road, Port Hadlock.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Hybrid meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m.
This week features Students of the Month, PTHS musical concert and sharing our Christmas for Children gifts. Bring wrapped gifts to in-person meeting at Grace Lutheran Church fellowship hall, 1120 Walker St. in Port Townsend, or drop off unwrapped gifts at Avamere, 1201 Hancock St.
For information or Zoom access, email [email protected]
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News