Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 6 January 2022.
- The UP Real Estate Regulatory Authority has authorised Urbanac Building Technologies to take over the commercial project named Bizlife in Noida.
- Satpal Singh has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer of Numeric, a group brand of Legrand, w.e.f. January 01, 2022.
- State Bank of India has raised the amount its customers can transfer via IMPS from Rs 2 lakhs to Rs 5 lakhs to push digital payments.
- Three short-cause notices have been issued by the DRI to the Chinese smartphone maker, Xiaomi India, for recovery of duty summing up to Rs 653 crore from April 01, 2017, to June 30, 2020, under the Customs Act, 1962.
- Hero Electric has collaborated with SpareIt, an automotive multi-sided platform, for training the owners of the private garage and to use their network as EV service hubs.
- Sanathan Textiles Ltd, as per reports, is planning to raise around Rs 1200-1300 crore via IPO and is likely to file a draft red herring prospectus with SEBI.
Latest business news India today 6 January 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Adani Enterprises Ltd. has got a contract involving the supply of overseas coal to the top electricity generators in India to avoid any sort of energy crisis.
- Venkat Viswanathan has been appointed as the Technical Advisor for the electric mobility operations by TVS Motor Company.
- RBI cancelled the Certificate of Authorisation of two Payment System Operators Muthoot Vehicle & Asset Finance Limited and Eko India Financial Services Ltd.
- As per the Federation of Automobile Dealers Association, the retail sales of passenger vehicles in India saw an 11% decline from 2,74,605 units in December 2020 to 2,44,639 units in December 2021 due to a shortage of semiconductors.
Must Read:6 January ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 6 January 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Udaan, a B2B marketplace based in Bengaluru, raised additional funds worth $250 million through convertible notes and debt.
- Zupee, a real money gaming platform, has partnered with Jio Platforms Ltd and also raised funds worth $102 million in a Series B funding round.
- The Good Glamm Group has recently acquired Winkl, an influencer marketing platform, and also a content creator Vidooly and added them to its beauty and personal care portfolio.
- An undisclosed amount of investment has been made by Delhivery in Falcon Autotech, a logistics automation solutions provider.
- CASHe, a digital lender, has raised equity funding worth Rs 140 crores from its holding firm based in Singapore, TSLC Pte Ltd.
Must Read:6 January in Indian history
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 6 January 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.